Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Inaugural moment

Hey everyone,

This a big moment for me.. the inaugural moment into another phase of my life, the crazy world of cooking and baking which is quite unusual for a person who has for a long time spent working and working away, literally on a computer.

My inspirations for cooking started when I was studying in Australia together with my then-boyfriend (now hubby). This is quite laudable just the thought of us back then cooking rice in a pot over a stove without having a rice cooker.. Anyway. thanks to a couple of good friends from HongKong, who shared their cantonese recipes with us, which somehow inspires me to cook and bake for the first time in my life !!

Fast forward, 15 years now.. my 2 boys are now 9 and 12 years.. the moment of truth that cannot escape the feeling of passion subdued inside me as a woman, a mother, a wife...and a cook (LOL) ... on-slaught of the cooking mummy.. (** hehe.. blessings I hope to my hubby and sons **) and sharing you my recipes ..

Although I have cooked for my family members , friends and my colleagues at work, I am still learning and cooking for my own pleasure. I am a self-taught cook, trying recipes from friends, cook books and internet. So ..what u see is what u get..

Here goes...

CookingMummy

No comments:

Post a Comment