Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Domino Jelly



Just to make life more colourful and since it is Christmas season, here's bringing you some wonderous rainbow-coloured jello.


Why all sudden interest in Jello ? I am not one to fancy such stuff. Well. somehow, I came across this delightful front-cover dessert recipe book with a picture of an amazing rainbow chequered-coloured Jello. I swear I could hear it beckoning me to "try me", and it kept on whispering to me for so many weeks .

This is the first time I fell all-over for a Jello. It's like a love-hate relationship. Somehow, I couldn't resist buying this recipe book. I guess I just had to have it. Maybe, I may grow to like Jellos. Hmm.., problem was how to get hold of the domino jelly mould . I had hunted down this mould over Singapore, to the end of Singapore... hehe.. boy, am I glad to have found it. It's the only shop now selling the dominos since the manufacturer has closed shop and they bought all the dominos mould over. To think I am one of the lucky few to get this piece of gem !

Anyway, here's sharing some of my pictures on my zealous Agar Agar attempt.




You can find the recipe from My Secret Recipes Series- Delightful Sweet Treats by Madam Wong. Hope you have as much fun as I have !

No comments:

Post a Comment