Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rustic Travel with Strawberries Farms, BOH Tea Plantations and Towering Steamboat

Hey.. I am back !!! Nope, I have not gone hibernating, not slacking.. Just taking a breather. I was away for a 1+ week vacation with my family in Malaysia. We had a marvellous trip to Cameron Highlands and Sunway Lagoon. Fantastic Strawberry farms , tea plantations , butterfly farm, Rose Center.. WOW unbelievable sight with free and easy driving in our family car. The wonders and miracle of GPS !

Along the way, we passed the majestic Iskander Waterfalls. Simply breath-taking.. good for the revival of soul ! Love this untouched beauty, the cool water running down the feet.



How cool can one get !


My 2 cool boys stealing the limelight from the 2 couples - spot the brides and bridegrooms

Look at all the strawberries..visited 3 strawberries farms, traditional to the modern. Go for the Big Red Strawberry Farm , fantastic modern hydrophonic farm.


True to goodness freshness ! Ooohh.. juicy veggies. Don't you wish just for a moment to be a bunny,..yea, just a spilt moment, gorging all the veggies silly LOL.. see what fresh veggies can do to one's senses.




Strawberries, pluck at RM $40/kg .. Strawberry Pop-corn ??!!

My ever 1st sighting of the Giant Pumpkin ... wondering who's stealing the limelight again and again..


Other Strawberry farms ... I AM strawbUrried..



Next, see the mountains and mountains of BOH Tea plantations, we literally manoveured our way into the TEA of action, right into the heart of BOH and enjoying our cup of BOH Tea !

To top off our travel, we had good scrumptuous traditional steamboat ! You don't get this sight anymore ...


My Towering SteamBoat, using real charcoal !


Ironically, I missed baking and cooking while I was away. hehe.. BUT ..the travel was worth it, so rural and serene. So much fun !




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cooking Mummy
    I've not seen such a tall steamboat. Where can I eat that ?

    ReplyDelete