Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun with Strawberry, Mango, Kiwi Tofu CheeseCake



The other day when I was browsing through some photos of georgous cakes, I suddenly had the real urge to make lots , lots, and Lots of cakes and desserts. I was smiling away, at some point, perhaps even drooling when viewing some of the wonderful images of lovely pastries (including Aunty Yochana's cakes) on the internet.


Yes.. what you see here is truly an experimentation project over the long holiday weekend! I wasn't sure it will work.. but being the gutsy me, I had a go at it. The truth is I have so much fun making this Strawberry Tofu CheeseCake, it's unbelievable that I feel effortless, even though I was trying Tofu first time into the cheesecake recipe (more Tofu to Cheesecake) ! And, to make it more colourful, I have added fruits like mango and kiwi for more thrill.

Look at these glorious pictures taken in my height of excitement.

I could drool forever. Oops !

My Fun with my all-shaped cutters !


Ha ha.. all to myself (the boys are away from me !)


I feel like a young kid , messing around, silly but fun..

Here's the fun part of decorating the fruits onto the tofu cheesecake base !



Look at how the Jelly begins to form..



As you guess it..


Ok..ok, the sides aren't exactly that straight and nice, a bit on the messy side.
I know, I know , my cutting skills just needs a little touch-up.



Eat your heart out ! Haha.. these are mine, all mine.



Eat your fruits out, these are still mine..

Yours coming up ...


These are yours , all yours ! Haha.. These first ones are a bit melty... was too anxious to taste when it was not yet set.

Try Soy products.. silken tofu is fun ! Why Tofu? To lose weight and prevent breast cancer lah ! More information on
http://www.soybean.org/.

2 comments:

  1. wow wot a great idea the cutting fruit innto shapes!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post your recipe for the tofu cheesecake? I scrolled through all of the desserts and did not see it.

    ReplyDelete